Snickelfritz

Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas

    I managed to tie a green scarf around Bonnie's neck without her going berserk so we could take a Christmas picture.  My hat looks like it's superimposed on my head but I was wearing one.    Bonnie seemed kind of proud to be all decked out in what is considered finery for her as she usually will not allow me to put anything on her other than her collar and leash.
     David had to snap the pictures fast as Bonnie was on a mission to go on a walk and did not want to mess with any of this posing for pictures and such.  Isn't she pretty with her shiny black coat and the green around her neck?  Not bad for a middle aged dog.

     As I will be up to my ears in baking, cooking. church going, grandkids and Christmas celebrating the next couple of days, I want to wish everyone a very Merry and Blessed Christmas.  Whether you have a crowd or are alone Christmas day, pull up a chair when you dine and invite Jesus to share the meal with you.  He loves you unconditionally and was born to set you free.  Happy birthday, Jesus.  Bye for now.

No comments: