Snickelfritz

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Me, myself and I

  Okay, I know by blog says "I Love My Dogs" and I do, but I love my husband, my children, my grandchildren, my friends and a whole lot of other things.  I just drew a blank at what to call my blog.  Anyway, hi everyone who chooses to come here.  I will talk about my life and try not to bore you.
  I am writing this blog for myself, however, to keep a sort of history of my life and what happens to me from day to day. Blogs, by their very existance show a little egotism on the party of the blogger.  I hope I don't come across as egotistical, because I'm not. I'm rather shy really.  This week my husband, who shall remain nameless right, now and I are getting ready to go to Alaska.  It's not like a last minute thing.  I have wanted to go since I first heard Alaska had become our fiftieth state.  Through the years we talked about going, planned to go, attemped to go and now, now we are actually going and I still won't believe it until we step on Alaskan soil.
  We are traveling across country to Washington state where we and our car will board a ferry and sail up to the mainland.  It will take four days.  I'm not sure how I will be on a boat where you cannot see land.  I hope I don't have anything bad to report. 
  So, my friends, if you discover this blog, I hope you will come back to visit.  It's going to be a fun ride.
  

No comments: