Snickelfritz

Friday, December 16, 2011

'tis the season

  I don't know what it is about the Christmas season, but I get especially creative at this time of year and I sew all the time.  I have all my Christmas presents made that I'm going to make this year, but as you can see, I am still making little people.  I'm up to twenty-five and I see no end in sight.  I have plans for some of them and some of them I will place around my shop to remind me of some fabric that I am fond of.

    This is Mr. Jingles.  He has a jolly bell and snowflakes for hair.  He wants to be Santa, but he doesn't quite make it, but he is still a cheerful chap and is pleasant to have around.

          This is Holly Berry all dressed up for the holiday season.  She has big party plans, but she hasn't let me in on them.  Oh, well.

      Besides making the little people I am making quilts for all of them.   They need to stay warm this winter don't you know. 

   Here are a few more snuggled under their blankies.  Too bad they can't shut their eyes.

     I will leave you with the gratuitous picture of Miss Bonnie Blue.  She always puts on her sad face when I try to photograph her.  She and I have a Christmas picture I will share with you another day.  Maybe two or three.  She got all dolled up for Christmas with a bright green scarf.  Have a wonderful day.

No comments: