Snickelfritz

Thursday, May 3, 2012

I'm sick and I'm sending myself flowers

  I spent the last three days with three of my very favorite people, my grandkids.  We had a great time together talking, playing Monopoly and spending time together.  Last night while we were driving home I began to feel like I had a temperature and by the time we got home, I was really feeling poorly.  So I went to bed with kleenex and aspirin.  This morning I still didn't feel so hot so I stayed in bed until ten o'clock.  I hate to sleep in even when I am sick because I feel like I am wasting a whole day.  Finally got outdoors and  took some pictures of the flowers that started blooming while I was gone.

  I am sending myself flowers.  Roses.........



    Hydrangeas...............

   Irises.................................

  Peonies.........................


 

  Asiatic lilies................................................................



  Salvia...........................................


   I started feeling a little better this afternoon so I started planning my garden.  I got out my seeds.


  These herbs will go in my kitchen garden.  I have never used fresh herbs in my cooking.  Wonder if I will start if I plant these?  Hmmmm.

  More flowers.  More, more, more.  I am going to plant vegetables, but flowers come first.

  How did these renegade peeps get here?  Leftovers from Easter I found today in the cupboard.


  Treated myself to some carrot cupcakes.  These are so good.  Wish I could share them with you. 


      Boring!!!  Yet again you did not write about me.  Maybe next time, Belle.  Bye.









No comments: